The Bar Below Will Help You Find...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just found the Blogosphere and man is it full!!

Every time I look up a cool artist or something relevant I find they have a blog. I always axe myself, how do you do that and how do I get one? Well, now I know. Assuming everything goes well, I should have a blog site where the FBI and others can eavesdrop on me. I realize I may have just alerted Homeland Security with just the mere injection of those 3 little letters but it's ok, cause I'm just being a smart aleck. Really.
On this blog you'll see pics of me, maybe my family (I believe everyone should have a say in what you do with their photos) and regular rants about what I feel, is wrong with this planet. More specifically, the people who run things and also others who just, run around.
As a time capsule of sorts I will add text to this intro so anyone who reads it can 'feel' when I started this blog. I'm WAYYY behind on this, I'm not even on Twitter (I don't want to. I'm avoiding going there).
In the news currently there's a massive oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico (that's what happens when you relocate the cast of Jersey Shore to Florida for Season 2). Also someone tried to cause mayhem in Times Square recently and they've just been caught (again, just being a smart-ass, no relation here). Personally, I'm 45 and actively going through my mid-life crisis.
So without further ado, on with the show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment