The Bar Below Will Help You Find...

Monday, April 2, 2012

Mostly black and white art (little color).

Add caption
A 'dude' character created to help me give some attitude to an inanimate object. In order to get the right feel for the object, I had to draw it in human form first.

Add caption
A warmup drawing. I was drawing females so I needed to brush up on hotness.


Add caption
An In-House comic strip I did for some friends (circa 1990).

Add caption
Concept art for a sporting goods store.

Add caption
The following drawings of foxes are concepts for a Fox who appears in Car ads. I guess they used some of my ideas to come up with the final.




Add caption
An editorial I did in 1989 about a condo association who ratted out a kid 'resident'.

Add caption
My version of The Man Spider and the Octopus Dr.

Add caption
 A Burger King concept that never made it off the ramp.

Add caption
Facebook.


Add caption
My version of Hellboy


Add caption
Mego Spidey.

Add caption
Family

Add caption
I couldn't resist.



Add caption
Concepts for a city that parties.

Add caption
My version of a Dave "Big" Deal Porsche.


Add caption
A referee who appears on White Castle boxes.

Add caption
The following pieces are for a design called "Night Training". It's a soccer spoof done for overseas market where this guy is after the hot girl at the club but it seems our hero will make it around every obstacle. It's not assembled here, these are just the parts.





Add caption
After Steve Jobs died I did my own editorial.

Add caption
Another CF sample. Looks somewhat Fantastic, wouldn't you agree?

Add caption
Someone wanted their house drawn.

Add caption
 A friend.

Add caption
My version of a Wolverine

Add caption
Bill Rancic sketches.

Add caption
Characterization sketch studies.

Add caption
A random family drawn first time-freehand. I wanted that awkward look. I got it.

Add caption
Sketches of a Florida panther.

No comments:

Post a Comment